Thanks very much for stopping by. My name is Cynthia Elizabeth Scott Traeger and I am many things. Here are some of them:
- a graduate student at the University of Washington working toward my master’s of library and information science (MLIS)
- a recent graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where I earned a BA in English and journalism
- a good, old-fashioned bibliophile with a penchant for programming and a genuine belief that the universe is eminently organizable
- an assistant web content editor and remote webmaster for the University of North Carolina
- a United States Air Force daughter
- a United States Army wife
- a perpetrator of random acts of photography and gardening
- a very occasional writer of poetry and short fiction
- a lover of radio, rain, gin, toast, trains, and tea
I was born in the deepest depths of the deep American south, but you’d probably never guess it. In fact, I grew up happily moving from place to place every few years, and I have lived in almost every corner of the U.S. by now. The bits along the ocean will always be my favorite.
I reside in western Washington state at the moment with my husband, William, and our two-year-old African pygmy hedgehog, Sir Bilbo Sonic Traeger, Esq. You never can tell where we will turn up next.
You may find and follow me online in all the usual places. I’m whyhellocynthia on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest.
I freelance sometimes. Click here to enquire.